حصلية مجزرة بانتيو ترتفع إلى ( 406 ) قتيل اغلبهم من دارفور ونظام الخرطوم لم يتحرك

حصلية مجزرة بانتيو ترتفع إلى ( 406 ) قتيل اغلبهم من دارفور ونظام الخرطوم لم يتحرك

افادت مصادر من جنوب السودان ان حصلية مجزرة بانتيو يومي الاثنين والثلاثاء الماضيين التى نفذتها قوات مشار ارتفعت إلى ( 406 ) قتيل اغلبهم من دارفور . وقال ابكر عبد الله وهو احد التجار في المنطقة منذ أكثر من خمس سنوات لصحيفة ( التغيير ) المستقلة ان قوات رياك المعروفين بالجيش الأبيض دخلوا الي المدينة وظلوا يبحثون عن أبناء دافور بالتحيد ، فقتلوا كل من يعتقدون انه من دافور بلا رحمة”. واضاف قائلا (عندما ازداد الاستهداف وقتل الكثيرون لجأنا الي المسجد الكبير طلبا للحماية ، فهاجمونا في المسجد بالقذائف والراجمات وقتلوا العشرات في الحال ، كما تم اسر آخرين وسط أصوات تنعتنا بالخونة ) . وقالت بتول ابراهيم وهي ربة منزل تعيش مع زوجها منذ سنتين في بانتيو ” شهدت بأم عيني حالات اغتصاب كثيرة، حيث يتم سحب احدى الفتيات من منزلها واغتصابها في وسط الطريق . وأكد شهود عيان تورط سودانيين يرتدون الزي العسكري للجيش السوداني في عمليات قتل المستهدفين داخل المسجد الذي لجأ بعضهم إليه.

وفى ذات الموضوع اكد تقرير صادر عن قسم حقوق الأنسان ببعثة الامم المتحدة في بانتيو مقتل العشرات ، واغتصاب عدد غير قليل من النساء . وقال ان جوزيف كونتريراس نائب المتحدث باسم بعثة الأمم المتحدة في دولة الجنوب ، إن البعثة لم تتمكن من حصر أعداد القتلى السودانيين على يد القوات التابعة لمشار حتى الآن . وربط مراقبون بين مجزرة بانتيو وأحداث ليبيا في عام2011 حيث كررت السلطات السودانية ذات الاسطوانة ، بأن حركة العدل والمساواة حاربت إلى جانب سلفاكير ، مما ادى الى القتل الممنهج والانتقائي للدارفورين دون غيرهم . ولم تصدر الحكومة السودانية حتى الان بيانا عن احداث بانتيو ولا عن عدد الضحايا ، ولم تقم باجلاء الاحياء المتواجدين في بانتيو.

دبنقا

Death toll 406; condemnation rises in massacre of Darfuris in Bentiu
BENTIU
(

21 Apr
.) –

Sources from South Sudan have reported the death toll in the Bentiu massacre on Monday and Tuesday of last week has now risen to 406.

Abakar Abdulah, who has traded in the region for more than five years, told Al Taygeer newspaper that the forces of Riek Machar, known as the White Army, entered the city searching for Darfuris.

“They mercilessly killed all those they thought were Darfuri.Wwhen the targeting and killing increased, many people turned to the Grand Mosque for protection which was hit with shells and mortars, killing dozens of them in the spot, shouting ‘traitors’.”

A woman who has been living in Bentiu with her husband Batul Ibrahim for two years said: “I have seen with my own eyes many cases of rape, where girls were pulled from their home and raped in the middle of the road. Other witnesses confirmed the involvement of Sudanese army dressed in military uniforms in the targeting and killings inside the mosque.”

A report by the human rights section of the UN mission (UNMISS) in Bentiu has confirmed the killing of dozens and rape of a number of women.

Joseph Contreras, the deputy spokesman for UNMISS said the Mission was unable to ascertain exact numbers of the Sudanese dead at the hands of the forces of Machar.

The UN’s top humanitarian official in South Sudan, Toby Lanzer, was in Bentiu on Sunday and Monday.

Speaking to the BBC’s Focus on Africa programme, he said that the scenes were “perhaps [the] most shocking set of circumstances” he had ever faced.

He said he saw “piles of [the bodies of] people who had been slaughtered” last week, adding that they all appeared to be civilians. Many of those killed were Sudanese traders, especially from Darfur, Lanzer told the BBC. A still from UN video footage on the BBC website clearly shows bodies lying in the streets of Bentiu.

The Sudanese government has not so far issued a statement about the events of Bentiu, nor talked about the number of victims or evacuated those who have survived the events.

هذه المقالة كُتبت في التصنيف أخبار. أضف الرابط الدائم إلى المفضلة.

التعليقات مغلقة.